Vintage Rock Club Announces “1 Night of Peace & Music” – Woodstock 50th Anniversary
NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Vintage Rock Club, New Orleans’ first throwback bar and video music experience venue, announced the second event of its four-part series, “1 Night of Peace & Music,” celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock. The event will take place on Friday, August 16 (9 p.m. – 2 a.m.) with drinks, dancing, flower power and free love.
All proceeds from the event’s ticket sales will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project, a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) charity and veterans service organization that offers a variety of programs, services and events for wounded veterans of the military actions following Sept. 11, 2001.
Tickets to Vintage Rock Club’s “1 Night of Peace & Music” are available now at www.vintagerockclub.com ($20, advance tickets allow immediate entry access).
“1 Night of Peace & Music” at Vintage Rock Club
- WHEN: Friday, Aug. 16, 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- WHERE: Vintage Rock Club (1007 Poydras St., New Orleans).
- TICKETS: $20.
- Purchase advance tickets: vintagerockclub.com/store/event/woodstock
- Advance tickets allow immediate entry access.
- All ticket proceeds benefit the Wounded Warrior Project.
- DETAILS: One of the most popular music festivals of all time celebrates its 50th anniversary this year! During a time when peace, love and anti-war propaganda was prominent, Woodstock served as a symbol of peace, unity and support among individuals with like ideals. Relive the original Woodstock at Vintage Rock Club with flower power, free love and festival wear!