Vintage Rock Club Unveils Quarterly Event Series
NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Vintage Rock Club, New Orleans’ first throwback bar and video music experience venue, announced the launch of its new quarterly special event series — featuring four evenings of drinks and dancing with popular themes from the times of Rock n Roll. The first event kicks off Saturday, May 18 (10 p.m. – 2 a.m.) with the theme “School’s Out for Summer,” paying homage to the mid-seventies fan-favorite movie, “Dazed and Confused.” All proceeds from the event’s ticket sales will benefit local non-profit Team Gleason; upcoming events (which will be announced at a later date) will support additional charitable organizations in New Orleans.
Tickets to Vintage Rock Club’s “School’s Out for Summer” party ($15 advance, $20 at doors) will be available for purchase at www.vintagerockclub.com. Ticket sales will benefit Team Gleason, a charitable 501c3 non-profit corporation with the mission to help provide individuals with neuromuscular diseases or injuries with leading edge technology, equipment and services; to create a global conversation about ALS to ultimately find continued solutions and an end to the disease; and to raise public awareness toward ALS by providing and documenting extraordinary life adventures for individuals with muscular diseases or injuries.
“School’s Out for Summer” at Vintage Rock Club
- WHEN: Saturday, May 18, 10 pm – 2 am
- WHERE: Vintage Rock Club (1007 Poydras Street, New Orleans)
- TICKETS: $15 advance, $20 doors
- Purchase advance tickets at www.vintagerockclub.com.
- All ticket proceeds benefit Team Gleason.
- DETAILS: Based on the fan favorite movie, Dazed and Confused, along with the Alice Cooper anthem “School’s out for Summer,” we’re throwing an ‘end-of-the-year’ blowout party reminiscent of those throwback times to summer fun (remember when summer was a thing? Those were the days)! Come dressed in your best mid-seventies’ attire and get ready to rock the night away Vintage-style!