What’s Hot: Father’s Day
Whether your pop is the life of the party or more the strong, silent type, show him you appreciate all he does and who he is with a gift that leaves him grinning.
1. With green grass lenses and tobacco hued frames, a pair of fighter-pilot style Carver sunglasses will give him instant cool cred. Curbside pick-up available. Billy Reid, 3927 Magazine St., 208-1200, BillyReid.com
2. Cycling around the city is his cardio of choice, so set him up with a proper 16-piece tool kit for adjusting, tuning and minor-repairs on the quick. Shipping options available. National WWII Museum, 945 Magazine St., 528-1944, extension 244, NationalWorldWar2Museum.org
3. He will be all set for a stylish dip in the deep end in a pair of leaf print Saxx Cannon Ball swim trunks. Shipping options and curbside pickup available. Bra Genie, 3054 N. Causeway Blvd., 644-2500, TheBraGenie.com
4. He loves to get dressed up so much he’ll make up an occasion to get dapper if he needs to, so he’ll appreciate a 100 percent silk mini Gulf oysters bow tie in splashy étoufée orange. Nola Couture, 3308 Magazine St., 319-5959, NolaCouture.com
5. The classic fit 100 percent cotton seersucker sport shirt with the iconic PERLIS crawfish logo above the pocket is a must have for every dad’s closet. Also available in pink-and-white stripes. PERLIS Clothing, 6070 Magazine St., 895-8661, Perlis.com
6. He loves to start his weekends with a cocktail and the Leisuremann’s Cocktail Mixes Bloody Mary blend lays the perfect base for a breakfast sip. Contactless porch drop and pick-up options available. Home Malone, 629 N. Carrollton Ave. 324-9852. HomeMaloneNola.com