What's Hot: Holiday Fashion Accessories
Your four favorite letters are RSVP. As you begin to make holiday plans to attend a string of buzzy parties and family gatherings, prepare to dress the part in accessories that have a little extra pizazz.
1. Stroll the streets of the French Quarter in a faux fur pom embellished hat. Anthropologie, 333 Canal St., 592-9972, Anthropologie.com.
2. Take in the sights of the season through a pair of gorgeously sculpted DITA Nightbird-One sunglasses with wing-shaped ombre lenses. The Optical Shoppe, 800 Metairie Road, 301-1726, OpticalShoppeBR.com.
3. An heirloom cable scarf made of 100 percent superfine wool is the epitome of cool weather chic. Also available in rust. Billy Reid, 3927 Magazine St., 208-1200, BillyReid.com.
4. His formal look will be the talk of the town when spruced up with a Guinea Brackish bow tie made from actual feathers. Rubensteins, 102 St. Charles Ave., 581-6666, RubensteinsNewOrleans.com.
5. Your feet will be feeling festive in a pair of Lea suede sparkle boots. $189. Relish, 600 Metairie Road, 309-3336, RelishNewOrleans.com.
6. Liven up your earlobes with a pair of 14 karat gold plated sunburst studs filled with dazzling blue druzy. Wildflower NOLA, 2700 Metairie Road, 218-8996.
7. A metallic envelope clutch from Rebecca Minkoff is the sleekest way to carry your on-the-town essentials. FeBe, 474 Metairie Road, 835-5250.
8. Truly gawk-worthy, the crackled metallic leather bag with ostrich feather trim will be a swinging good time. Pilot and Powell, 3901 Magazine St., 827-1727, PilotAndPowell.com.
9. Dazzle with every step you take in a pair of Lindsay sandals in nude suede champagne by Jeffrey Campbell. Hemline, 609 Chartres St., 592-0242; 3310 Magazine St., 702-8009, ShopHemline.com.