1. Put disarray at bay and perfect each inch of your pantry by customizing every nook, cranny, corner shelf, spice, wine and hook rack. Louisiana Custom Closets, 885-3188, LouisianaCustomClosets.com.
2. An embroidered edge dresses up any duvet cover, sham, bed skirt and pillow. The Linen Registry, 200 Metairie Road, 831-8228, TheLinenRegistry.com.
3. A powder room becomes a work of art with a shower curtain showcasing a view of New Orleans; ca. 1851; lithograph; by John Bachmann, Léon Auguste Asselineau, Auguste Bry, lithographer; The Historic New Orleans Collection, 1939.6. The Historic New Orleans Collection, HNOC.TamRetail.net.
4. Let the light in your living room shine from above with custom raised panel shutters. Wren’s Tontine Shade & Design, 1533 Prytania St., 525-7409, WrensTontine.com.
5. Triple up on vintage glamour with a set of Belgium-made Belgo Chrome gold plated nesting tables with mirrored glass circa 1960s-1970s. Sunday Shop, 2025 Magazine St., 342-2087, SundayShop.co.
6. A reading lamp becomes a tower of interest when alternating between blue and gold design elements. Perch, 2844 Magazine St., 899.2122, Perch-Home.com.
7. Elegance starts from the floor up with gallery-esque acrylic legs on the modern Talin Settee in Elenor Sapphire. Z Gallerie, 3301 Veterans Blvd. 249-7938, ZGallerie.com.
8. Take pendant lighting up a notch with a Bola Disc that adds visual depth by mirroring its surroundings. Sizes and metals vary. Modern Market, 1200 Annunciation St., 896-2206, ModernMarketLifestyle.com.
9. Elevate the scene at your dining table by swapping in Minara-Printed Elowen chairs with back brass handles. Anthropologie, Anthropologie.com.