What’s Hot: Home Furnishings
The personality of your home is as layered as your own. Select complex pieces with unexpected design elements to reflect the many dimensions of your domicile.
1. A charred wood Shou Sugi Ban Mirror adds texture to your wall. Vision Wood, 6010 Magazine St., 265-8983, Vision-Wood.com
2. Part ceiling fan and part chandelier, a fandalier gets you the best of both worlds for lovely lighting and air flow. Élan Studio Design, 1509 Metairie Road, 267-2792, ÉlanStudioDesign.com.
3. Liven up your lounge area with a luxe and multi-hued Masson Hair On Hide Pouf. Z Gallerie, 10156 Perkins Rowe #100, Baton Rouge, (225) 769-9473, ZGallerie.com
4. Create points of interest in your pantry with custom flat panel shutters with dynamic color. Wren’s Tontine Shade & Design, 1533 Prytania St., 525-7409, WrensTontine.com
5. Give baby’s room a bit of modern luxury with a contemporary style bassinet made of chrome and walnut. Modern Market, 1200 Annunciation St., 896-2206, ModernMarketLifestyle.com
6. The Fiona Chandelier by Ro Sham Beaux, complete with clear faceted beads, gold hemp and brass hardware, will give dinner guests a dazzling conversation topic. Relish, 600 Metairie Road, 309-3336, RelishNewOrleans.com
7. Dinnerware storage is elevated when housed in a feminine and flowered Daniella Buffet. Anthropologie, Canal Place, 333 Canal St., 592-9972, Anthropologie.com
8. A traditional statement chair becomes extraordinary when embroidered prints are featured. Katie Koch Home, 3905 Magazine St., 410-1450, KatieKochHome.com
9. A burled wood coffee table has a hint of modernity with the addition of angular chrome-plated steel legs. Sunday Shop, 2025 Magazine St., 342-2087, SundayShopCo.com