What's Hot: Spring Fashion Accessories
April in the Crescent City invites you to saunter, stroll and skip from one fun fest to the next. Whether you’re shaking a tail feather at Wednesday at the Square, flitting from stage to stage at French Quarter Fest or getting your fill of wine at NOWFE, you’ll want a few fun accessories that show off your sense of spirit.
1. Keep the sun’s rays at bay with a cotton and linen Tropical Kiss flat cap. Available at Goorin Bros., 709 Royal St., 523-4287, Goorin.com.
2. What could be more stylish than sipping rosé while wearing a pair of rose frames from SALT? Available at The Optical Shoppe, 800 Metairie Road, 301-1726, OpticalShoppeBR.com.
3. Slip on a European-style woven slide with your favorite linen pants to take in the sights and scents at the Spring Garden Show. Available at Feet First, 4122 Magazine St., 899-6800, FeetFirstStores.com.
4. Adding extra flair to a python belt is a cinch with a double buckle and pop of color. Available at Wildflower, 2700 Metairie Road, 218-8996.
5. A derby lace-up with divine floral detail will be the talk of the town. Available at John Fluevog Shoes, 321 Chartres St., 523-7296, Fluevog.com.
6. A lovely printed headwrap adds bohemian charm to your locks. Available at Sorella’s, 200 Metairie Road, 265-0011.
7. Turn heads in a pair of feminine and flirty Layne gold statement earrings in ivory mother-of-pearl. Available at Kendra Scott, 5757 Magazine St., 613-4227, KendraScott.com.
8. A 24 karat gold-plated Julie Vos honeycomb cuff is as sweet as honey. Available at Ballin’s LTD, 721 Dante St., 866-4367; 2917 Magazine St., 891-4502, BallinsLTD.com.
9. Keep your sweet little one’s outfit fresh and clean with a Southern Magnolia bib/burp cloth. Available at RELISH, 600 Metairie Road, 309-3336, RelishNewOrleans.com.
10. The chic Prada bamboo basket bag is like a picnic and a purse all at once. Available at Joseph, 5500 Magazine St., 900-1422, JosephStores.com.